Friday, February 12, 2010

For the Week of February 15th

Family Book Night

I want to thank all of you who took the time out of your busy schedules to join us for family book night. We had a lot of fun and got acquainted with some books we might want to read as families. The comments were insightful - The thing I enjoyed most about Family Book Night was "reading with Mom and Dad." The thing I enjoyed most about Family Book Night was "spending time with my daughter - we love reading." The thing I enjoyed most about Family Book Night was "spending time with our family. The selection of books was great!" Under possible improvements the number one improvement relayed was that they wanted more time to read.

The best part of the evening to me was seeing the interaction between grandparents, parents and children enjoying books together.

I also want to give a big thank you to Mrs. Beseth, Mrs. Klacza, Mrs. Bouton and Mrs. Walsh-Rock who worked with me as a team to make Family Book Night happen. It was Mrs. Walsh-Rock's creativity that made the passport stations fun.