Friday, November 16, 2012

For the Week of November 19th

Chess Club

Chess Club will meet this Tuesday, November 20th after school. We will be learning about opening moves.

No School

There is no school this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I hope everyone has an enjoyable holiday.

Thankfulness

Since we are celebrating Thanksgiving this week I thought I would post a few of the things I am thankful for about being a teacher at Prairieview. The first thing I am thankful for are my wonderful students. What a great group of children! Next, I am thankful for the administrators, teachers and staff who all enjoy working together to make this a positive place to be for everyone. I am thankful for our school board who made the transitions of this school year as seamless as possible. I am thankful for the many books, computers, supplies and equipment that we have to use in our classrooms. I know we have much more than many schools in the U.S. I am thankful for our PTO and parents who volunteer to makes our lives as teachers easier and more successful. What a great group of people to be working with! Thank you.