Thursday, April 11, 2013

For the Week of April 15th

Chess Club - Both Wednesday's and Thursday's Chess Clubs will be held this week. We will be looking at some games and letting the student figure out what move should come next.

Talent Show - Flyers about the annual talent show will be going out next week. Please watch for them to come home in  your child's binder.

Good Reads - www.goodreads.com is a web site in which you can keep track of the books you have read, you can write notes or reviews about the books, keep track of books you want to read and can view other peoples posts about books. I have found it helpful. There are times I want to refer back to a book and if I look at my list and reviews, it helps to jog my memory on which book I am thinking of. You might enjoy Good Reads also.