Friday, May 16, 2014

For the Week of May 19th

Talent Show

Try-outs for the talent show will be the week of May 19th. I am still taking applications so if your child wants to try-out there is still time to sign-up. I am hoping to have all of the try-outs finished next week so encourage your child to schedule a time. The try-out sheets are posted by my classroom door.



Make Summer Plans



Students who continue to read during the summer months will continue to make progress in their reading abilities. One way to encourage summer reading is to use a web site that is made specifically to help students with their reading. Prairieview has purchased a number of licenses to web sites to help students in their reading. If you would like to have access to one or more of these sites for your child to use over the summer, please contact me and I will set it up for you.